Optional Lunch (+$20 per person)
- After your complimentary city accommodation pick up, travel past the famous swan Bell Tower & newly opened Elizabeth Quays and other Perth highlights on the way to the historical and popular Swan Valley wine producing region.
- You will be at food and wine heaven with a visit to a local wineries for free wine tastings of various types of wines that you may purchase to take back home.
- We visit the local Chocolate Company for some divine chocolate sampling, view how boutique chocolates are prepared locally, enjoy coffee or locally made produce at own cost, if interested & take home local farm produce .
- Travel to the famous White man park to Visit the Caversham Wildlife Park, set in this huge & expansive White man Park.
- Caversham wildlife park, is one of the largest family-owned parks in Western Australia and is home to Koala’s, Kangaroos, Wombats and other wildlife that you can interact with for a unique wildlife experience.
- Spend some time with interesting local Aussie animals, birds, reptiles & farm animals at close quarters.
- You will have a chance to see on how the farmers and their dogs muster sheep on Australian farms. Try your hand at whip cracking, milking the cow or hand feeding a sheep lamb.
- A visit to Molly’s Farm will give you a taste of farm life with a live sheep shearing demonstration and other interactive farm activities. Meet many brightly coloured parrots, cockatoos, and other Aussie birds, poultry and farm animals.
- Visit the gift shop where you may like to purchase local leather products, hats, magnets and a variety of souvenirs.
- After an enjoyable half day tour of swan valley choose to conclude your tour at the buzzing Crown Casino, or be dropped off back at your accommodation.
Please click the link below to fill the contact form for further enquiry