Optional Lunch (+$20 per person)
- After your complimentary city accommodation pick up, travel past the famous swan Bell Tower & newly opened Elizabeth Quays and other Perth highlights on the way to the historical and popular Swan Valley wine producing region.
- You will be at food and wine heaven with a visit to a local wineries for free wine tastings of various types of wines that you may purchase to take back home.
- We visit the local Chocolate Company for some divine chocolate sampling, view how boutique chocolates are prepared locally, enjoy coffee or locally made produce at own cost, if interested & take home local farm produce .
- Travel to the famous White man park to Visit the Caversham Wildlife Park, set in this huge & expansive White man Park.
- Caversham wildlife park, is one of the largest family-owned parks in Western Australia and is home to Koala’s, Kangaroos, Wombats and other wildlife that you can interact with for a unique wildlife experience.
- Spend some time with interesting local Aussie animals, birds, reptiles & farm animals at close quarters.
- You will have a chance to see on how the farmers and their dogs muster sheep on Australian farms. Try your hand at whip cracking, milking the cow or hand feeding a sheep lamb.
- A visit to Molly’s Farm will give you a taste of farm life with a live sheep shearing demonstration and other interactive farm activities. Meet many brightly coloured parrots, cockatoos, and other Aussie birds, poultry and farm animals.
- Visit the gift shop where you may like to purchase local leather products, hats, magnets and a variety of souvenirs.
- After an enjoyable half day tour of swan valley choose to conclude your tour at the buzzing Crown Casino, or be dropped off back at your accommodation.