Fresh light lunch is included
- After your complimentary city accommodation pick up journey east and a historical wonderland awaits, through the townships of historical Guildford, Midland, and the picturesque regions of Mundaring and Sawyers Valley, soaking up spectacular views of the Darling mountain Ranges along the way on your drive to York
- Arrive in the historic Town of York, characterized by dainty cottages and colourful rose gardens and enjoy a walk along the majestic Avon River and the famous swinging bridge.
- Drive past the large farms and huge machinery used in this wheat belt area, for which our country is so famous for.
- Visit the wheat belt town of Corrigin with its unique Dog Cemetery, dedicated to man’s best friend. Dogs play a vital and important role with farmers in the rural regions of Australia.
- Arrive in Hyden to marvel at the iconic Wave Rock, a huge granite block resembling the shape of an Ocean wave – in the middle of the desert which has colourful etchings believed to be 2.63 billion years old. The Wave rock according to geologists was at one time under the ocean and over centuries the receding waters left marks on the rock, which can be seen even today. Please note presently the closest ocean waters are almost 250 km’s away at the closest point.
- Enjoy a light lunch in Hyden and an Eco-Walk up the Wave Rock to soak up the natural landscape and the wonderment of the surrounding countryside area.
- Explore Hippo’s Yawn Cave – a rock resembling a yawning African hippopotamus, that stands at over 12 metres tall.
- Pass through picturesque fruit orchards on the leisurely journey back to Perth.
- Enjoy the seasonal wildflowers of the area, in season from August to October.
- After a wonderful day out travel back to Perth through fruit orchards & other local towns. This tour concludes either at your accommodation or you can choose to be dropped off at another location within Perth CBD.
Please click the link below to fill the contact form for further enquiry