Learn more about South Australia, the iconic destinations you can visit from Adelaide and the spectacular journeys which take you there. Get up close to kangaroos, koalas, seals, penguins and pelicans on the wildlife wonderland of Kangaroo Island.
The world famous wine region of the Barossa Valley is steeped in history and German heritage, swathed in rolling landscapes of vines, orchards, pasture and bushland and full of great characters. Discover the rich bounty of the Adelaide Hills with its charming villages, so close to the city. Explore the enchanting town of historic Hahndorf with its unique Bavarian ambience.
- Follow the Torrens River through the spectacular Torrens Gorge, hugging Kangaroo Creek and Millbrooke Reservoirs
- Williamstown’s historic stone buildings
- Complimentary morning tea and indulgent German sweet treats at Lyndoch Bakery
- Soak up the art of winemaking on a guided tour of the home of one of the world’s best known wine brands, Jacob’s Creek visitor Centre and Cellar Door. Perhaps even a visit to the famous Creek.
- Uncover the mystery of wines at a tutored wine tasting, involving an amazing sensory experience.
- Stunning panoramic views over the Barossa Valley from Menglers Hill lookout
- Enjoy a sumptuous two course lunch at Barossa Chateau.
- Wine tasting at Creek Wines
- Tour of the Hermann Thumm Collection in the Chateau’s private museum
- A stroll through the Southern Hemisphere’s largest rose garden, opened by Queen Elizabeth
- Visit Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest German settlement with its Elm tree-lined main street, quaint cottages, inns, cellar doors, craft shops and galleries, artisan cheese and smallgoods makers, bakers and tea rooms
- Delight in the Adelaide Hills’ villages of Crafers, Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater with its historic mill and waterwheel.
Please click the link below to fill the contact form for further enquiry