Experience the thrill of coming face to face with the majestic Humpback Whales on their annual migration along the Western Australian coastline. Every year, from September to the end of November, these gentle giants can be sighted at play frolicking in the waters off Hillarys Boat Harbour. You’ll enjoy the best possible view of the majestic Humpback Whales from Western Australia’s Largest Whale Watching Vessel.
Don’t spend time getting to the whales, we will get you there and back quicker than anyone else. Reduce your travelling time to the whale watching ground by coming with us on board.
- Tour duration : 12.30pm to 5.30pm, from September to December 2014
- Enjoy the two (2) hour whale watching cruise of a lifetime and then spend some time exploring AQWA – The Aquarium of Western Australia.
- As they are wild animals, whale sightings are not guaranteed, however our experienced and attentive crew ensure that you have the best possible chance at finding the whales.
- Spend quality time doing souvenir shopping, dinning or just zipping afternoon tea or coffee at the Hillary’s Boat Harbour. Mesmerized by the stunning sunset views with the ships on the harbour (time permitting).
- If you are celebrating a special event on this day (your partner’s birthday perhaps?) let us know at the time of booking and our Skipper will make sure to give you a “shout out” on the tour!
- Child applicable to between 2 years to 5 years and should be accompanied by a couple. If it is one person with child then adult charge applies.
- Tour bookings subject to availability on the day and weather conditions.